Saturday, November 10, 2012

More watercolor practicing

Haven't been tatting much lately means I have been watercoloring :)
I have finished lesson 3 of the Alisa Burke's Watercolor Bliss. I feel I haven't got to the good parts of the class yet. Until now I have covered Utensile, Introduction to Color, and Backgrounds. I am more than ready to start the techniques section and do some real work !

Nevertheless I haven't done nothing ! I have tried experimenting myself without worrying much about technique or the fact that I don't know what I am doing. I have no idea how a paiting will end to be like but I am not worrying about that right now..just painting and enjoying myself. Here are my attempts :
Watercolor bridge

Children of the world

Surreal

For the blues of the world

1 comment:

  1. Nikmati permainan menarik dan juga bonus terbaik hanya di situs judi terpercaya DUETQQ hubungi +855966638079 untuk informasi dan pendaftaran lebih lanjut!

    ReplyDelete