Saturday, May 14, 2011

A rather new start...

You know...it was a cloudy day...it must have been...and I must have been bored of all the work, and all the unread items in my Google reader that never end and all the 'nothing new'ness in the air and around me; that I found this. It was different from any piece of art or craft that I have ever done. So, I just liked it and I saved it and I thought maybe one day....you know...one of those 'maybe one days'...

well, that one day happened lot sooner that I can imagine. I thought of a pattern, designed the patches and built it..even easier that I could imagine...and now its sitting there on my wall and every time I look at it I think about how much I enjoy(ed) it and I think 'am I an artist ? you know..a real one !!' and I answer me 'Hey, why on earth does it matter? you built this, and that is all and that is all that should be about it.'

1 comment:

  1. personally, I like yours better than the other guys... the only one of his I sortta liked was the fire and the cloud one, but they still didn't really strike a chord with me. I like yours a lot better :)

    ReplyDelete