Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Five Petal Pendant

For the last week I was working on a pendant from Yarnplayer's Up and Tat'Em book. This is the very first pattern in the book which I told you I skipped it cause I couldn't figure out how I should do it according to her instructions.

Then I came back to it determined to tat it! This pattern has a self closing mock ring which I had no idea what it is. Fortunately I found a very useful video on YouTube that demonstrated this technique ...Here is the vedio for those of you who might be new to this:



and the rest went smoothly according to instructions. I have not yet chosen a chain/ band for it. I think it makes a very beautiful pendant. Would like to tat different colors of this later.


1 comment:

  1. really pretty, and ty for the video :) tutorials are always welcome for those starting out or unsure, good job :D

    ReplyDelete