Sunday, September 18, 2011

I want to make jewellery

Remember my frustration from the BIG motif I have taken for my last challenge? Well that made me think I want to switch to smaller patterns and I thought about trying out tatting jewelry. As I have no expertise or the smallest experience in that matter I thought I should start by a good book and here is what came by mail after considering my choices :

Thanks yarnplayer this looks like a very lovely book. I haven't started yet but hey keep an eye on my progress :)

That's not all I did for two weeks. In the meanwhile I tatted one of Jon's patterns called Rose Window which I had an eye on for a long time and wanted to tat it. As all Jon's patterns this one has a very clean and well-drawn pattern as well as written instructions to follow. Its a very fun motif to tat with three rounds.


No comments:

Post a Comment